Threads of Crimson Photography
the photographic art of steven banks

A Unique Perspective

At first glance, most people have no idea what this is. It's an interesting form and a beautiful blue, but what is it? Well, it's the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, MO.

As I took the time to walk around the arch, taking it in from different points of view, I noticed how much the arch, though a simple form, changed. I find it interesting how something can take on a whole new look when we make the effort to view it from another perspective.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright Notice

All photographs appearing on this site are Copyrighted by Steven Banks, All Rights Reserved.

Purchase of Photographs

All photographs on this site are available for purchase.

Please contact me by leaving a comment on the photo in which you are interested, telling me the size of the print you desire. I'll get back to you soon with pricing and delivery times.

Friends and Followers

Blog Archive